template

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top 3 Winners for Challenge # 49

Hello everyone, welcome to Cardz 4 Guyz, the challenge blog who provide challenges for the MEN and BOYS in our lives. I would like to thank everyone who took part in our Challenge # 49 - The Big Guy (Santa) , they were all fabulous, it being my turn (Caz) to choose the Top 3 Winners  which are

Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

# Kat's Tales

#7 CG

#11 Chrissy

Congratulations ladies, please take a winner's badge from the tab below the header.
I would like to apologise for being  late, circumstances prevented me from being as
 efficient as I should be.  (It's my birthday this week and I was given a family surprise party
yesterday,  being whisked away from computer).

There will be no challenge this week, nor next week  the team and I are having a break. 
We will be back on Tuesday 6th January 2015. 
On behalf  of the Design Team we wish you all a very
Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays.
We wish you a happy, healthy 2015
I would like to thank every person who has contributed to our challenges during the 
year, to those who have become followers, it is heart-warming to know we are
reaching and hopefully pleasing so many. 
We look forward to returning in the new year.
Finally I would like to say a huge thank you for their fabulous support 
to the Design Team members during 2014
and to wish all past and present
A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS 
AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for choosing my card as one of Top 3! Happy Holidays to you all! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. My father-in-law liked it too!

    ReplyDelete