template

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Challenge # 94 Numbers

Hi, Welcome to our challenge blog, we aim to help you create cards for the GUYZ of all ages in your life. We hope to help you see that making such cards is not difficult.

 Our thanks to those who entered our last challenge which was I Put A Spell on You. 
 We had some amazing entries, once again a difficult task,  here are the winners.

Top 3 Winners
( in numerical order)

# 6 Vicki

# 7 Andrea Norris



# 16 Jan R

Congratulations ladies, please take a copy of our badge from the bar under the header.

Guest Designers
Would you like to be a Guest Designer for one month?
All you need to do is add GDT after you name on your card entry.
Helen, our Guest Co-Ordinator will get in touch.
Yes, it really is that easy. 
***********

Challenge # 94 

Numbers
We would like to see anything which would have a number on it.
Let's see an amazing variety - thanks to Julie for this challenge. 

Julie

Kim


Caz


Jane



Amy


Helen


Jan



Sharon



Guest Designer
Doris


Joan
taking a break

If you would like to know more click on their names on the side bar,
to go direct to their blogs. 
If you would like to be a Guest Designer add GDT on your entry.
We love to give our players the chance of joining us for a month. 
Thank you for playing along with us. 



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the fabulous winners, all gorgeous and all so different. Looking forward to the next challenge and thank you for the DT inspiration, very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3!! I'm honored and will proudly put your badge on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear DT-Members,
    that's my last project as a GDT in your team and I want to say thank you for the last funny weeks and your help. I had a lot of fun and it was great to get my first experiences in a such helpfully and friendly team. But now it's time to say goodbye!
    I'll be back next week at your great challenges here, and I wish you all the best. Stay as you are!!!

    Hugs and have a nice weekend
    Doris

    ReplyDelete